Raïf S. Naffah
Computer Science Engineer - Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA) Lyon / France (1979)
GPG: Key ID
9DA4 C1FA 1E21 860B 2A20 4167 F9ED 402A 7B13 4621
- Design and implementation of an OGC standards based internal API to facilitate integration of new GIS Providers and implement the proof-of-concept for the GeoServer GIS open-source server.
- Design and implementation of Automation within Map Intelligence.
- Design and implementation of Web Services based plugins.
- Design and implementation of Java-2D plugins.
- Design and implementation of a framework not unlike ETL.
- Implement keytool and jarsigner replacement tools and various other cryptography and security related classes.
- Re-design the main components to increase modularity, improve scalability and facilitate licensing.
2000 - 2003
- Principal architect and team leader of Authorize –a project sponsored by a NSW Start Grant.
2000 - 2004
- Project maintainer.
- Design of basic API.
- Original implementer of library and tools.
- Design and implement the Cascade and Assembler patterns.
- Co-authored the SASL mechanism implementations.
Smart Container Management System
- Analysis of security aspects of data and message formats during transmission to/from devices from/to management system.
- Implementation of the communications component of the system.
- Design and implementation of a Translator component for acquiring and transforming messages from an old format to a new one.
1997 - 1999
- Analysis and implementation of re-usable automaton-based front-end transition engine (to streamline coding and handling of lightweight front end Java generated HTML pages).
- Analysis and implementation of re-usable, persistable, and retry-able stateful business processes.
- Analysis and implementation of a persistence layer for Java objects.